A voice rings out in the silence of a dark room a shadow of a man sitting in a chair speaking into a voice recorder in his hand. “It is 0300 in the morning. My nightmares of the games the faces those who I killed for others entertainment haunt me every night. I sit here each night wondering what it was all for? The exams the sweat the tears of becoming a engineer to only end up a unwilling soldier of mutual destruction. Not any more I am no longer a soldier of murder but now a soldier with in the Alliance but it is pretty likely that I could see myself in that accursed position once again. I have secretly started my research again recording them encrypting the files to a code that only the key is hidden. Right now the research is only thoughts and concepts but maybe doing what I do the best will ease those nightmares. The Tigerhawks preformed beyond even the original concept projections there is a possibility that they could even be modified for space flight. But we will see I would have to actually have clearance to the hanger to see them. Well I am going to try and rest seeing that I have put the equations and images of engine plans into my mind but i think it is more because the sun is slowly lifting on the horizon.” He looks out the window a scar slowly weening into the rising light as he clicks off the recorder and slips into a uneasy slumber.
- Chapter 35: Viral SpreadThe Benson Family had survived the attack on the […]
- Chapter 34: EvidenceLieutenant Joe “Squirrel” Davis was 40 years old and […]
- Chapter 33: OverloadCommander Eva Lawson walked into CIC more relaxed than […]
- Chapter 32: Damage32 Eva Lawson and Maria Ramirez were sitting together […]
- Chapter 31The Mercury CIC was on edge, having attempted to jump directly into a firing position that provided a targeting solution for the main guns. The current thinking on tactics was the Mercury’s forward facing guns were so devastating the preferred tactic was to charge targets at high speed and aim at the enemy ships enter axis and cut her in two on the first pass. […]
- Chapter 35: Viral Spread